Reconciliation WA are inviting ONE MILLION Western Australians to our National Reconciliation Week Virtual Breakfast.
We’re thrilled to present our program for the 2023 NRW Virtual Breakfast, featuring:
- Keynote presentation from Noongar, Yamatji and Wongi man Ken Wyatt AM;
- Keynote presentation from reconciliation ally Craig Foster AM;
- Address from Minister for Aboriginal Affairs Hon. Tony Buti MLA;
- A region recovering as we head to the Fitzroy Valley;
- Looking to the next generation in a special feature on Stratton Goodstart Early Learning, and Community Arts Network WA Your Way project; And lots more!
How will you, your family, your organisation or your community group watch the Breakfast this year? Everyone is invited!