Reconciliation WA are inviting ONE MILLION Western Australians to our National Reconciliation Week Virtual Breakfast.
We’re thrilled to present our program for the 2023 NRW Virtual Breakfast, featuring:
- Keynote presentation from Noongar, Yamatji and Wongi man Ken Wyatt AM;
- Keynote presentation from reconciliation ally Craig Foster AM;
- Address from Minister for Aboriginal Affairs Hon. Tony Buti MLA;
- A region recovering as we head to the Fitzroy Valley;
- Looking to the next generation in a special feature on Stratton Goodstart Early Learning, and Community Arts Network WA Your Way project; And lots more!
How will you, your family, your organisation or your community group watch the Breakfast this year? Everyone is invited!
Explore the detailed Breakfast Program and find resources on how to create your own NRW Breakfast event in our 2023 Digital Kit.